Deconstruct project pt. 2

I would like to say that this project was my worse project so far this term. First it started with the idea that at first sounded brilliant: create our own magazine to put our features in it. The planning of the the magazine was productive, the deadline, the features, who was going to write what, everything was going according to planned. Until It was not anymore. On Monday, on our second week I realised we would had time to finish as planned. The features were done, but the interviews were not and the website wasn't ready as well. Our struggle was trying to create too much in too little time. We decide to split and get our on magazine and write the features separately. My idea was to write to business of fashion, an online publication that I always liked and talks about the business side of fashion instead of a more "trend" or people from fashion. It was about the industry. I started my research about the magazine, the creator and the style of writing. But I didn't have much time, 3 days was not enough. I struggle with finding a theme to write about, I struggled with my desire to still use my previous research into their style, it was possible but I didn't know the right way of doing it and time was running out. The day before our deadline, someone gave me the idea of submitting the magazine but the planning and not the actual thing, because I had the planning, but not the final thing. I spoke with my colleague about it, because since we started research together we could do it and move things quicker. But that didn't happen, there were no communication between us and I saw myself trying to finish everything on time, it didn't happen. As a result, I went to Ravensbourne that day, planning to finish everything on time for the presentation, I didn't have everything, my sketchbook was incomplete and my "partner" was "supposedly sick". I couldn't present anything, I felt really bad but I left before the presentation and I couldn't show that I didn't have anything to present, it would be shameful and with good reason. I finished my boards and my feature and put it into my sketchbook. I learned that I should plan better my steps, check time and my team. Next time I won't make those mistakes again.